LETTER

 

March 30, 2022

 

DANILO C. SISON, EdD., CESO V
School Division Superintendent

Pangasinan Divison II

Binalonan, Pangasinan

 

 

Sir,

 

Greetings of peace and prosperity.

 

I hereby confirm to you in writing that I would like to apply also in Villasis I and I intend to retain my previous ranking score last school year of SY 2021-2022. And update my points in teaching experience. Attached herewith is the affidavit of my employment. I fully understand that it will be included in the Registry of Qualified Applicants SY 2022-2023.

Also, I want to retain my scores in the following categories.

a)     Education

b)    Licensure Examination for Teachers Rating

c)     Demonstration Teaching

d)    Specialized Training and Skills

e)     Interview

f)     Communication Skills

 

Thank you for your consideration on this matter.

 

Sincerely

 

EMILYN R. CARIASO

Teacher Applicant

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog